Sunday, February 21, 2016

"Oops I Did It Again" -- BOTB Results


A few days ago, I posted four different versions of the 2000 song, "Oops, I Did It Again," performed by Britney Spears and three other performers. Twelve of you were kind enough to listen and give feedback. A special salute is given to brave souls that listened all the way through all four!

Anyway, here are the number of votes cast by artist:

Glee Cast --- 7

Britney Spears --- 3

Max Raabe --- 1

Louis Armstrong --- 1

I would have to go with the majority, and vote with the Glee Cast also, giving them 8. It's a real feat when a group doing a cover version tops the original version.

Anyway, thanks for participating; I hope you enjoyed it.













3 comments:

Mike said...

I wasn't paying that close attention to the video's when listening to the four contenders. I just noticed when actually watching this one that Britney is in it.

Birgit said...

I think I was the only one voting for the 3rd contestant. Glee was quite good so glad they won

Jeffrey Scott said...

It was a fun contest. So, are you going to be a regular on the BOTB? Then welcome to the group. I'll list you on my BOTB list. I didn't pick the winner here, but I had a feeling it would work out that way.