Friday, November 12, 2010

A Real Classy Logo

I read in the Scottish Sun that there is a school for Scottish guys called Pick Up Artists Training; a class allegedly in seduction techniques.  Now I think that guys should be motivated by more than simply getting a girl into bed, but learning to open doors to a new relationship.  Let's face it: the sex is a draw.  (I'll admit trying my best to look at least reasonably presentable; and, hopefully, discreetly sexy.)  And some guys are kind of deficient in the interpersonal relationships skills, so they might profit from learning skills such as how to smile, use proper body language, fashion and voice tonality before trying these in more natural settings.

But here's the school's logo:


Really classy.  Why do I think that social skills are not heavily emphasized?


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Real crass, you mean!