Friday, December 8, 2017

What Do You Think Is the Worst Popular Song Ever?

Listeners of popular music usually are vocal in their music preferences; and are quite willing to opine on what they consider to be the worst songs. 

I'll freely list a few of my choices; but this list is definitely open to additions as I unfortunately recover some memories. Here's a few:


My Humps


Cat's in the Cradle


We Built This City


Achy Breaky Heart


I'm Too Sexy


Stacy's Mom


Who Let the Dogs Out


My Heart Will Go On

Accidential Racist

. . . . and this one which I won't name but let you figure it out:







But what do think is the worst popular song ever? Surely you've encountered some really awful ones. Share! It's good for the soul!

8 comments:

Cloudia said...

But it took so long to bake it!

Always such a pleasure to see your posts and comments, dear Angel. (Especially the one on my little poem today)

John A Hill said...

Seasons in the Sun
Billy, Don't be a Hero

Deena said...

My Humps.

What about the New York Mining Disaster 1941?

Mike said...

I would have never figured out Richard Harris doing MacArthur Park. So I asked the Google. The Google knew.

And now I'm going to go back and watch My Humps again.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

MacArthur Park was the worst!

Arlee Bird said...

I loved "MacArthur Park"! Well the song that is. Never stopped to visit the actual MacArthur Park in L.A. though I've driven past it many times. I hear it's a pretty dangerous place.

Now I'm going to go listen to my Richard Harris A Tramp Shining album. That one brings back a lot of memories and they are good ones.

"I'll never have that recipe again..."

Lee
Tossing It Out

allenwoodhaven said...

"Candyman" I think Sammy Davis Jr. did it.

Bilbo said...

How is it that no one mentioned "Tiptoe Through the Tulips," by Tiny Tim? https://youtu.be/zcSlcNfThUA